Tuesday

Best days of my life

Those were the best days of my life when the only responsibility I had was to do homework,
Those were the best days of my life when going school everyday was habit,
Those were the best days of my life when the only superhero was Shaktiman
Those were the best days of my life when not covering the notebooks with sheets was punishment,
Those were the best days of my life when playground which I knew was my terrace,
Those were the best days of my life when the only restaurant I went was my dining table,
Those were the best days of my life when the pocket money meant chocolates,
Those were the best days of my life when the summer vacations were full of mangoes,
Those were the best days of my life when N.C.E.R.T books were Bible,
Those were the best days of my life when watching an English movie was a sin,
Those were the best days of my life when fully filled Slam book  was an achievement,
Those were the best days of my life
Those best days were my childhood
Ankit Sahay's Childhood..
                                                                
By :- 
Ankit Sahay

2 comments: