3 Nov 2012

Am I Unromantic ??????

 

                    







Am a boy who does not know what LOVE is..
                  
                 Is it reality or I don't wanna know what it is??

Moving away is what I practice 
                      
                 but i can't figure out why is this my tactics??

I feel LOVE when I hear a ROMANTIC song

                       
                 but in real life donno where have they gone????

Is this my nature or strictness of my parents

                 coz I never talk to girls at midnight on my TERRACE


I Wish will find her someday 
  
               if not my parents have to bring her on my wedding day!

All I know is that I love Romance inside...


               but very sorry ladies am Expressionless outside  :(





BY
ANKIT SAHAY.

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. quite true and innocent outburst of feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it really is the case with the People of INDIA i.e us!!!!! We Know How to love but Expressing it is a tedious task :/

    ReplyDelete